Wednesday 22 January 2020

BIRTHDAY MESSAGES FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND

BIRTHDAY MESSAGES FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND

Image result for BIRTHDAY MESSAGES FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND
  1. Every day I wake up from sleep, my heart loves you more than it did the previous day. I am so glad I have found the love of my life in you. May we never be separated from each other. Happy birthday.
  2. I am so glad I can call you mine, and you can call me yours. To love you and be loved by you until the end of time is all this heart of mine desires. Happy birthday.
  3. May every soul you touch bring comfort and peace. May every friend you hug bring joy and solace. On your special day, my wish for you is to have everything that your heart desires because you are worth it.
  4. We are together even when we are apart. You are always on my mind and in my heart. Nothing can come between us. Today and always, you are the light that keeps mine shining. Happy Birthday, sunshine.
  5. With you, my path is straight and steady but never boring. I hope your birthday will be fun, full of love and the sweetest day ever. Happiest of birthdays, dearest.
  6. Birthdays are meant to remind us that, one way or another, we all win in life. We can only hope that a person of your value gets a “jackpot” of happiness and well-deserved success in the upcoming years. Greetings!
  7. It’s your birthday today my love and it’s the perfect time to make a wish. Mine has already been granted on that day I first met you. Happy birthday, I love you.
  8. On this Birthday I am presenting you big oceans of love, Constellation of hugs and cluster of kisses which is on your way. Happy Birthday to you.
  9. Have you ever looked at the sky at night, there are stars which are amazing to look. You look the same amazing. Happy Birthday Beauty.
  10. I never imagined someone will come and ask me for a date. Until a prince like you come and ask me for being my love. Happy Birthday wishes for my lover.